The Achielle Arthur is an extremely reliable, practical not to mention absolutely gorgeous bicycle! Hand-built in Belgium. Features include a comfortable upright riding position so you can take in the sights, Shimano Nexus 3-speed internal hub gears allowing you to change gear when stationary, a comfortable saddle, mud guards, puncture resistant tyres, battery powered front and rear lights, kickstand and a handy integrated Axa wheel lock. This really is the ultimate urban bicycle!
SPECS - Choose them here - the price will change accordingly
- Frame size: 57cm
- Frame: lugged and brazed Corus steel tubes
- Paintwork: double powder-coating
- Gears: Nexus 3 or 8 gear
- Brakes: Hand and foot brakes
- Tires: 28 ″ Schwalbe Delta Cruiser
- Saddle: padded Ondina vintage style
- Handlebars: Humpert Chrome-plated
- Lock: AXA Defender (black)
- Accessories: rear carrier rack, kick stand, Axa Defender integrated wheel lock, chrome dring-dring bell
The bike will be available for pick-up during our opening hours, Tuesday - Saturday from 10am to 6pm. We would generally have the bike ready within 24 to 48 hours.
Please note this does not apply to e-bikes, cargo bikes and Achielle bikes. Bikes for Home Assembly will be shipped within 1-2 working days. We recommend you get the bike professionally assembled.
MORE ON OUR T&Cs here
If you want to buy this bike with the bike to work scheme, please send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org with the model of the bike you want, its size, its colour, and a list of accessories if any. We will then send you an invoice that will be processed by your employer.
More info on the bike to work scheme here