The Achielle Alice is an extremely reliable, practical not to mention absolutely gorgeous bicycle! Hand-built in Belgium. Features include a comfortable upright riding position so you can take in the sights, Shimano Nexus 3-speed internal hub gears allowing you to change gear when stationary, a comfortable saddle, mud guards, puncture resistant tyres, battery powered front and rear lights, kickstand and a handy integrated Axa wheel lock. This really is the ultimate urban bicycle!
Please note Achielle has a several month waiting list, but we carry stock and have choice of colours and sizes amongst the range.
- Frame size: 50cm
- Frame: lugged and brazed Corus steel tubes
- Paintwork: double powder-coating
- Gears: Nexus 3 or 8 gear
- Brakes: Hand and foot brakes
- Tires: 28 ″ Schwalbe Delta Cruiser
- Saddle: padded Ondina vintage style
- Handlebars: Humpert Chrome-plated
- Lock: AXA Defender (black)
- Accessories: rear carrier rack, kick stand, Axa Defender integrated wheel lock, chrome dring-dring bell