ENORMOUSLY USEFUL. SURPRISINGLY SMALL. The Tern GSD S10 won Bicycling's Gear of the Year award in 2018 for its car-replacing versatility and range.
The Tern GSD is a terrific bike for everyday life. A compact miracle on small wheels. Designed to carry two kids, a week’s worth of groceries, or 180 kg of cargo, but it’s only 180 cm long—the same length as a standard ebike. The GSD is designed to be shared by a family. It adjusts to fit mum, dad or the kids—any rider from 150 – 195 cm. Best of all, thanks to Tern’s adjustable stem, and compact geometry, adjusting the bike only takes seconds.
Cycling is safer when you move at the speed of city traffic. Fast acceleration is a given with a Bosch Performance motor combined with smaller wheels. We’ve developed custom, virtually flat-proof, Schwalbe tires to give sure-footed stability on even the nastiest roads. Add super-bright LED lights, reflective decals, and a see-and-be-seen riding position, and you have a bike optimized for safety.
The GSD is an awesome touring machine. It’s got room for six Ortlieb bags (4 on the rear rack and 2 on the front), and a range of up to 250km. A bit of careful packing lets you bring a full touring load, together with a little passenger. That means two GSDs let a family of four tour the world, no bike trailer required.
- Bosch® Performance Line CX motor
- Bosch dual-battery system (500/1000 Wh) for a range of up to 200 km
- Heavy-duty Enviolo® cargo groupset
- Integrated Abus® wheel lock, keyed alike with the battery
- Magura® MT5 4-piston hydraulic disc brakes
- Custom 62 mm Schwalbe® Super Moto-X tires with puncture protection
- Cargo Hold Panniers and frame-integrated rack
- Boost thru-axle hubs
- Andros stem for handlebar height and reach adjustments
- Wide range of accessories to fit any rider’s needs
- Fits two Thule Yepp Maxi child seats, or one Thule Yepp Nexxt Maxi seat—no adapters needed