Ridgeback X2 electric bike
- The Ridgeback X2 is an E-bike that allows you to discover town and country - all without breaking a sweat!
- The powerful Shimano STEPS E5000 drive unit offers 250-watts of pedalling assistance, perfect for making every climb a breeze. Assistance continues all the way up to 25km/h, meaning you'll quickly cover distance across all terrains.
- The large battery gives range excellent range too, allowing you to travel up to 150km in Eco mode. That's plenty for a mid-range daily commute, or even longer weekend rides before an overnight recharge to top-up the battery, ready for your next trip.
- With a suspension fork and seatpost, and wide all-terrain tyres the X2 is a bike that is as capable off-road as it is on, allowing you to explore gravel tracks and forest trails.
- The microSHIFT 9-speed drivetrain is smooth and reliable on and off-road, with the hydraulic disc brakes providing powerful stopping in all conditions.
Battery Integration: External
Brake Type: Hydraulic Disc
Chainset Type: Single
Fork Material: Alloy
Frame Material: Alloy
Frame Shape: Crossbar
Wheel Size: 700c
DUBLIN DELIVERY OF FULLY ASSEMBLED ELECTRIC BIKES AND CARGO BIKES - 50€
You can get your bike fully assembled to your door for 50€ (flat fee) if you live in County Dublin. Please send us your Eircode. Please note this not apply to discounted bikes.
NATIONWIDE DELIVERY OF FULLY ASSEMBLED ELECTRIC BIKES AND CARGO BIKES - 90€
You can get your bike fully assembled to your door for 90€ (flat fee) to the rest of the country. Please send us your Eircode. Please note this does not apply to discounted bikes.
DELIVERY OF UNASSEMBLED BIKES (EXCEPT CARGO BIKES) - FREE OF CHARGE
Bikes for Home Assembly will be shipped within 1-2 working days in a box with An Post. We recommend you get the bike professionally assembled.
If you prefer picking up the bike from the shop, we are open Tuesday - Saturday from 10am to 6pm. We would generally have the bike ready within 24 to 48 hours.
MORE ON OUR T&Cs here
If you want to buy this bike with the bike to work scheme, please send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org with the model of the bike you want, its size, its colour, and a list of accessories if any. We will then send you an invoice that will be processed by your employer.
More info on the bike to work scheme here