Vello Bike gravel folding bike
VELLO GRAVEL - THE FIRST FOLDABLE GRAVEL BIKE
This bike combines the flexibility of a folding bike with riding performance for off-road use. The VELLO Gravel opens up a whole new range of applications: foldable to pack in the car or train to access gravel routes, then unfolded for endurance sport. As a gravel bike for everyday use, it has the intakes on the frame for a front and rear rack, matching bags and other accessories, such as the VELLO mudguards - the VELLO Gravel is the perfect bike for longer tours.
Fully assembled and ready to cycle upon delivery. The VELLO Gravel is produced in a limited number and equipped, like all VELLO bikes,with high quality components.
SPECIFICATIONS OF THE VELLO GRAVEL
- Frame: Multisize, unisex, chrome molybdenum steel frame/ shock absorber with elastomer magnetic folding.
- Color: Anthracite
- Handlebars, Grips: Dropdown handlebar
- Saddle: Selle Royal, Matrix foam
- Seatpost: Satori aluminum 30.9 mm x 500 mm
- Stem: Fully adjustable height (VELLO BIKE Design)
- Gear System: Shimano 105 series 10-gears, non-electric
- Shifters: STI integrated shifters and brake levers, 10-speed
- Front chainring: 54T with double chain guard
- Cassette: 11-36 T (chain)
- Brakes: disc brakes
- Tires: 20’’inch 2.0 Schwalbe Billy Bonkers Performance
- Meters of development: 2,40m - 7,85m; gear ratio: 30.1'' - 98.4''
- Bell: light and elegant
- Pedals: Full aluminium folding pedals
- Weight: 11,9 kg (approx., without pedals, +/- 5%)
- Folding size: H: 65 cm x L: 79 cm x B: 39 cm, (H: 26 in x L: 31 in x B: 15 in)
- Length unfolded: 158 cm (62 in)
The bike will be available for pick-up during our opening hours, Tuesday - Saturday from 10am to 6pm. We would generally have the bike ready within 24 to 48 hours.
Please note this does not apply to e-bikes, cargo bikes and Achielle bikes. Bikes for Home Assembly will be shipped within 1-2 working days. We recommend you get the bike professionally assembled.
MORE ON OUR T&Cs here
If you want to buy this bike with the bike to work scheme, please send us an email email@example.com with the model of the bike you want, its size, its colour, and a list of accessories if any. We will then send you an invoice that will be processed by your employer.
More info on the bike to work scheme here