Kryptonite Kryptolok Standard w/ Cable
Complete solution - use the 4' cable to secure front wheel or accessories. 13mm hardened Performance steel shackle resists cutting and leverage attacks.
SPECIFICATIONS & FEATURES
- 12.7mm hardened PERFORMANCE STEEL SHACKLE U Lock
- New Patent-pending HARDENED DOUBLE DEADBOLT DESIGN gives additional protection against twist attacks
- HIGH SECURITY DISC-STYLE CYLINDER is pick and drill resistant
- Includes 2 STAINLESS STEEL KEYS, with ergonomic design to reduce the amount of torque, and keep them from bending or breaking
- Includes 4’ KRYPTOFLEX™ DOUBLE LOOPED CABLEfor securing front wheel or accessories
- NEW DUST COVER
- Includes FLEXFRAME-U BRACKET providing convenient multi-location u-lock transport
- Protective vinyl coating
- 2 stainless steel keys
- Key Safe Program
- Product dimensions: 4” x 9” (10.2cm x 22.9cm)
- Product weight: 3.65 lbs (1.66 kgs)
- Sold Secure Silver
DUBLIN DELIVERY OF FULLY ASSEMBLED ELECTRIC BIKES AND CARGO BIKES - 50€
You can get your bike fully assembled to your door for 50€ (flat fee) if you live in County Dublin. Please send us your Eircode. Please note this not apply to discounted bikes.
NATIONWIDE DELIVERY OF FULLY ASSEMBLED ELECTRIC BIKES AND CARGO BIKES - 90€
You can get your bike fully assembled to your door for 90€ (flat fee) to the rest of the country. Please send us your Eircode. Please note this does not apply to discounted bikes.
DELIVERY OF UNASSEMBLED BIKES (EXCEPT CARGO BIKES) - FREE OF CHARGE
Bikes for Home Assembly will be shipped within 1-2 working days in a box with An Post. We recommend you get the bike professionally assembled.
If you prefer picking up the bike from the shop, we are open Tuesday - Saturday from 10am to 6pm. We would generally have the bike ready within 24 to 48 hours.
MORE ON OUR T&Cs here
If you want to buy this bike with the bike to work scheme, please send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org with the model of the bike you want, its size, its colour, and a list of accessories if any. We will then send you an invoice that will be processed by your employer.
More info on the bike to work scheme here