Agu Essential Rain pants
The classic in the rainwear collection. With these rain pants, you can get on your bike even when it’s raining and go to work or the supermarket. Thanks to the Poray 5.000 membrane, taped seams and lockable sleeves, you stay dry.
- AGU’s Original Regenpak Essential is based on a design from 1977 that won an award in a design competition held by the Dutch Ministry of Transport. The look has remained, the technology has been further developed.
- The rain suit is made from 100 percent recycled polyester. And so it carries AGU’s Greensphere label. You are making a sustainable choice.
- Under the modern outer fabric with its matt look is the Poray 5.000 membrane. In a regular rainstorm the water cannot pass through this water- and windproof layer. The higher the Poray number, the better the waterproofing.
- Thanks to the Poray 5.000 membrane, the rain coat is also breathable. The higher the Poray number, the better the breathability.
- Fully taped seams and double YKK zippers prevent water from getting in.
- The front of the jacket sleeves is longer to protect against rain. You can close the sleeves completely at wrist level to protect against water and wind.
- The front of the trouser legs are longer. This allows the trousers to fall well over the shoes. With press studs you ensure that the trouser legs neatly enclose the shoe.
- Reflective elements on the rainsuit increase visibility in the dark, and therefore safety in traffic.
- Not raining (yet)? Even then you can wear the rain pants. The hood is detachable.
- The nice and compact rain suit comes with a handy pouch with wrist strap
For many years the highly regarded, complete rain suit for everyday use. Waterproof, durable, safe and practical in use.
Your item will be available for pick-up during our opening hours, Tuesday - Saturday from 10am to 6pm. We would generally have your order ready within 24 hours.
We offer nationwide free delivery over €60. If you live less than 5km from the shop, please consider picking the item up by foot or by bike to save on transport emissions.
MORE ON OUR T&Cs here
If you have any questions regarding an accessory (is it suitable for my bike, will it fit, what is the size chart etc), please do not hesitate to contact us firstname.lastname@example.org with your query.